Thúy Nga Forum

Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Male Singers] >> Nguyễn Hưng Dancing World >> Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/2/2005 1:12:17 PM   
NguyenHungFan

Forenote: Stage designs, lighting and all the customes go together perfectly, and needless to say, sound is always the charm of this recording. The production team did a job much better than american/western video production/filming, i must add.

Not that people do not know Nguyen Hung is a great dancer/choreographer and can really sing. but I have to add he look better (yes he looks really fit usually already), but more more fit here, look outstandingly good. Thuy Van, I think she is also a dance instructor, has what a great body, my god. HLT also did well, and Ky Duyen ... she is one of the best MC, so there it is.

1. Malagnena - Pasodoble is a very powerful dance. This piece is truly powerful. Hung and T Van is great. Hung did such a powerful job. The color and their custome are really kicking it. What a great opening with powerful emotion. the dancers were ok

2. Ngu Di Em - Rumba. I love this song, translated words by Le Huu Ha, and he was a great song writer, my favorite by the way. A beautiful song, sensual dance steps, matched by light and sound. just Hung and Van, no background dancers. Just perfectly lustful. Van with little pieces of skin color fabric hanging onto her flawless skin. And anh Hung with light blue long sleeve and black dress pants. You can see all the curves of their bodies. the dance (rumba) itself ringing smoothly and these two people pressed tightly their bodies together step by step, measured with extreme flexibility. Elegance yet sensual, the moves are very sensual but never vugal. It is perfection in the name of romance. And just like that, suddenly one is bound to be seduced by this piece. So the seduction carries on through out the DVD, sometimes vivid and climatic, other time just hidden somewhere deep down inside (if there is such a thing)

3. Ai Se La Em - Chachacha, Hung and dancers. This is the hottest piece in the DVD. My god it is hot hot hot, great dances, perfect custome's colors to go with hot love. Fun loving, very sexy and inviting. Let me repeat that, very inviting. Very good song as well. Hung dances extremely well here, I didn't even think some of the moves were possible. I think this is the main theme song, I should save some comments and let you see it for yourself.

4. Khi Man Dem Xuong - Bebop. Hung, Van, dancers. The clothing/customes are so cute, so simple and cute. White and brown, the dance is very youthful and fun too. Very good. From the intensity of the first song, sensuality, sexy and calling of love. Now this song is much needed to release all those emotions a little bit.

5. Buon Oi Chao Mi - Boston (slow Waltz). I really do not like slow Waltz/Boston, I don't even like Waltz to begin with. It's Hung and Van. Good thing there's a big screen in the background and you can see Hung singing the song, so I watch that screen on my TV screen, more than the dance piece itself. I guess they have to target many different type of audience so there surely be certain dance i don't like. and this is one of them. It is very beautiful slow and elegance dance however.

6. Giet Tinh Gian Doi - Waltz. Hung, Van, dancers. Not bad actually. Eupean slow elegant serious. It's kind of like cinderella. I am not really digging it. That whole ballroom/tie and all. I don't care for the customes. It's like people dance in the castle you know. And I am just a commoner, not my thing.

7. Tinh Ngia Doi Ta Chi The Thoi - Tango (Argentine). Hung and Van. I absolutely love it. Different than Tango, this piece is very skillful with hooking in their legs and twisting feet. So so so cool man. I love what they wear here too. so sexy and elegant. Van is needless to say (see comments for #2). The couple is in brown. Hung with double breasted brown suit,blue tie, hair sleek back, so so elegance and hot, serious and intense dance. Very enjoyable and perfect.

8. Mot Khuc Ca Xua - Samba. Hung and HLT and dancers. the song is very good and the couple looks like they have such great fun. I love the song and music but hate very much hate the male's clothe/customes (female ok, sexy for sure). Oh god, dear thuy nga, why do you make the men wear much horrific thing. my god. I can't stand it.

9. Lien Khuc 0 1&2 - Chachacha. Hung and Van. wow can I just repeat the word sexy a lot ? in blue, Van's custome is not bad, but she had better in previous song. Yet Hung is in sheer top, and tight black dress pants, HAH. I love this piece. It is fun and lovely. When she kick him a couple of times, it was great. First he goes after her and she hated him, then she wanted him and he was like....NO. hahahahahah. So hot and sexy. and the music only added more color to this theme. Great! Both Van and Hung sing, she is not a bad singer, cool.

10. La Bamba/Song Tinh - Twist. Hung and dancers. Wow, what a fun fun fun fun song. If you guys listened to LaBama before, you know it's great, heck there were even a movie about this song. Here is what perfect arrangement of songs are for. This is just absolute fun song with no other meaning other than enjoyable fun songs. once again to ease us out of the intense love/emotion type of songs.

11. Tequila/Men Say Am Nhac - salsa (my fav dance) - Hung and dancers. What speedless have I become? To this point, I can only say, great dancing, hot and sexy people. Awesome song and dance. Hung and the dancers look so so good and happy. A must must see. I don't want to comment or give any more compliment at this point. gosh i am tired by the excitement of this piece.

12. Bang Bang - Khi Xua Ta Be. Hung and Ky Duyen, and actors. It is MTV. They look even beter than onstage, hah. The story depicts Hung as a criminal and Duyen as an FBI agent. Begin with Duyen came into a bar and saw Hung with his group of people (but really she just came in there to trick and arrest him). (They were childhood friends and first love. Things changed much then and he left her long ago and now with his men and women...etc...) He came asked her for a dance. And near the end of the dance where he and his men were distracted. Came the FBI arrested them. Hung and Duyen pointed guns at each other. She wanted him to let go, of course he can't shoot her so he turns around and attempt to shoot the FBI captain, but she shot him in the back. Ouch.

BONUS
1. yes, behind the scence, you can tell all the audious crazy work that put into this DVD. I so much appreciate all the hard work, you can see Hung was just exhausted all the time too.
2. Interview Hung by Duyen. Now i am not going to tell about the interview except that it is so awesome. Kind of emotional too actually. I'll keep the up close and personal to the viewer as individual when they see it.
3. Song -buon oi chao mi. Sad song, in black, next to the piano.

ok, I am also exhausted. Peace out people
Post #: 1
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/2/2005 1:21:05 PM   
GIAHAN

my review will be posted soon but don't exepct to be like ngf because i don't like to write that much and maybe my opinion may be different...

(in reply to NguyenHungFan)
Post #: 2
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/2/2005 5:53:19 PM   
TUHUNGTRUC

everybody got it

Post #: 3
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/2/2005 7:48:52 PM   
GIAHAN

i am so mad i wrote so much and it didn't post at all

Post #: 4
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/2/2005 7:55:58 PM   
GIAHAN

now i have to remember what i wrote before which i don't have time for so i will write it later on when i can remember what i wrote :-( sorry :-)

Post #: 5
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/3/2005 6:29:01 AM   
TUHUNGTRUC

oaoaoaao.....i have to wait so so long time to get the dvd

Post #: 6
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/3/2005 7:38:01 AM   
holethulover

i have it!!! its soooo good!!! hehehehe

Post #: 7
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/6/2005 1:26:06 PM   
Plumeria

I bought NH's DVD couple days ago but didn't have time to voice my opinion and to let you guys know how I thought it was. I thought it was just ok. The dancing was great. Ng. Hung look so good for his age, I hope that my boyfriend will look like that when he gets old (*_*). Anywaz, I was dissapointed in the way they mix the songs. I don't know how to put it but it wasn't enough excitement and it is a dancing DVD but the songs they chose were a little boring and it didn't give me that excitement to actually wanna dance with them. I don't know if I'm making any sense...hehehe...hope u guys understand wat I'm talking about. The outfits were a little too much for me but I guess that's how ball room danicng outfits supposed to be. They have many new dancers that I don't really like. Overall, it's an ok product and it's a B-

Post #: 8
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/6/2005 5:54:37 PM   
GIAHAN

agree with you plumeria :-) i know what you mean since it was kind of disappointed too :-)

Post #: 9
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/6/2005 6:47:52 PM   
holethulover

HLT and NH looks soo cute together

Post #: 10
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/7/2005 11:26:44 AM   
puppyLo16

of course cuz it has Ho Le Thu! (LoLz)
I wanted to watch it but I don't have enough money to buy it.

Post #: 11
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/7/2005 4:50:26 PM   
FourSeasons

My favorite performances were "Ai Se La Em" and "Men Say Am Nhac". You know how many times I have watched these two performances?....more than 8 times....Yes, it is that GREAT! I wish there were more dance numbers (with dancers)...

Post #: 12
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/7/2005 6:29:26 PM   
holethulover

quote:
Originally posted by puppyLo16

of course cuz it has Ho Le Thu! (LoLz)
I wanted to watch it but I don't have enough money to buy it.

hey its not my fault shes cute..lolz she has a great voice too

Post #: 13
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/8/2005 7:25:23 PM   
GIAHAN

ai se la em is one of my favorite :-)

Post #: 14
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/10/2005 12:09:00 PM   
NguyenHungFan

tôi chính là em đây nè, ahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahah

my fav are: Ai Se La Em, Ngu Di Em, Mem Say Am Nhac, Khong 1 & 2, Tinh Ngia Doi Ta.., Bang Bang, and last but not least is the interview

gosh i think i am just watching too much of this dvd, will break soon, got to go get another one

Post #: 15
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/12/2005 6:05:35 AM   
TUHUNGTRUC

my fav is TANGO -Tinh Nghia Doi TA Chi The Thoi ...giong cua anh Hung rat la sweet va nghe muo^n' ho*p' ho^n` luon ...
ChaChaCha -Ai Se La Em : dung la` bai` nay` nghe rat la exciting ..nghe la` muon' dancing lien` ..hihiih....nghe to*i' noi~ mi' anh trong cong ty sap phat' khung` dzi' me luon roi` ...ehehhehe
Twist-Song Tinh: the outfit was so great ..and the dancers ,hehe,so cute.....Dominic Chaiduang looks so cool ...i dunno whom i need to watch in that song ,Nguyen Hung or Dominic ..hahhahaa...(sorry anh Hung ..hihih)
Men Say Am Nhac: God , anh Hung looks so handsome ..and his dance was so great.Nhac dieu. nghe la. tai nhung vui..hiihih

Post #: 16
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/12/2005 7:03:59 AM   
TUHUNGTRUC

ky duyen & nguyen hung trong nhac pham "bang bang - khi xua ta be"

extra:

thank to kevotinh911

Post #: 17
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/12/2005 7:06:04 AM   
TUHUNGTRUC

nguyen hung & ho le thu - mot khuc ca xua

thank to kevotinh911

Post #: 18
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/12/2005 7:11:22 AM   
TUHUNGTRUC

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/6.jpg[/IMG]
Stephanie
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/5.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/4.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/1.jpg[/IMG]
Monica, Mandie, Stephanie, and NH
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/forgetmenot1234/8.jpg[/IMG]

thank to Alexa

Post #: 19
RE: Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review - 7/13/2005 8:00:05 PM   
holethulover

very very cute......thanks

Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Male Singers] >> Nguyễn Hưng Dancing World >> Nguyen Hung - Da Vu Quoc Te's Review Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode