Thúy Nga Forum

Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Various] >> Miscellaneous >> Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 - 6/4/2001 6:57:44 AM   
n/a_46

Hi guys! I think Trung Tam Thuy Nga should make a cd that features only Phi Nhung & Manh Quynh but these two guys sing trich doan cai luong truoc 1975 like mau nhuom san chua, mua thu tren bach ma son, tieng hac trong trang, doc suong mu or tam su loai chim bien it will be interesting to see how Phi Nhung & Manh Quynh hat nhung tuong cai luong truoc 1975!
Post #: 1
RE: Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 - 6/4/2001 4:29:17 PM   
n/a_46

For MPham! do you know how to sing cai luong? if no you should not che nguoi ta hat cai luong do et! and one more thing Phi Nhung hat khong co o et OK! yours ears must need checking out! Manh Quynh & Phi Nhung hat cai luong con hay hon nghe si chuyen nhiep nua kia! khong biet hat cai luong con che nguoi nay hat do nguoi kia hat do! het y kin de noi voi MPham!

(in reply to n/a_46)
Post #: 2
RE: Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 - 6/4/2001 9:46:10 PM   
HereAndThere

Hm, it seems people have talked about ManhQuynh and PhiNhung everywhere I go, esp at TN forums, so many topics about them now.

I agree with MPham in a certain degree, MQ and PN sing cai luong? LoL, I don't think sọ (Well, they are not really my types anyway). But you know what, People who like to see 'made before 75' caỉ luong would tend to dislike MQ and PN, because for example, if you like Minh Vuong, Le Thuỷor ThanhNga/ThanhSang (they were awesome in TiengTrongMeLinh), you would feel weird listening to ManhQuynh and Phi Nhung. I mean, their voices are so 'nhaõ nhet" MQ sound like a litle boy(don't shoot me eh) and the other is "the thé " like an annoying girl. (sorry, this is how truely i feel) I tried to listen to ManhQuynh, PhiNhung singing and I don't see how a person like Jan_Michael could be interested in both generations. So i guess that's an interesting thing.

Btw, therés this cai luong actor named Vũ Linh, my family used to disliked his singing, has"nhaõ nhet" kinda voice, but he isn't that bad anymore, I mean, it's a matter of time, either audience get used to it, or the singers really work hard to improve their vocals. I hope that MQ and PhiNhung will be greatly accepted in caỉ luong field (maybe they already are well-known, but about PN i gotta tell yo, she doesn't sound anything like Le Thuy, I swear that's for sure) but for skeptical elder audiences, I think they MQ and PN need to work harder. As for me,I pass. Just hope you guys won't be fighting over them anymore (or maybẹ..just keep fighting, cuz i really do have good laughs reading u guys' posts LOL

(in reply to n/a_46)
Post #: 3
RE: Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 - 6/5/2001 9:42:50 AM   
CongTuBot

yoúre right. Manh Quynh and PN can sing tan nhac, but not cai luong. it's so weird.

(in reply to n/a_46)
Post #: 4
RE: Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 - 6/5/2001 5:06:21 PM   
n/a_46

For all you guys don't agree with me with Manh Quynh & Phi Nhung singing trich doan cai luong truoc 1975 and I was wrong about Manh Quynh & Phi Nhung singing cai luong I recond that Manh Quynh & Phi Nhung hat cai luong dot et only joking! and I have come to my sences that you guys can sing cai luong better than Phi Nhung & Manh Quynh right? if you don't like cai luong you should not say horrible things about singers OK? they should get credit on what they do I really hate it when you guys see my post about cai luong and say that MQ & PN can't sing cai luong or hat cai luong do et! if you don't like phi nhung or manh quynh don't listen to them anymore so don't put down phi nhung & manh quynh anymore! you guys are just so horrible with your words in here and you guys probably think that I want to fight in here with you guys but your wrong I am just standing up for phi nhung & manh quynh and also I think BeYeuManhQuynh also, so be nicer next time! so disappointed with you guys, I post these ideas for suggestions of making this cd not to hear you guys saying that they hat do et or can't sing so if you have nothing good to say about PN & MQ just don't say it OK? I get really tired of seeing you guys saying this but the truth is that you guys in here are in the teenage years and I am also but we all have different taste to the music we hear but I like hearing nhac mui & cai luong in fact and you guys think that Ím nha que you should considered your parents do they watch cai luong? if you guys say that Ím nha que or something you are just saying it to your parents because they are listening or watching it. If you don't like cai luong this forum is not for you!

(in reply to n/a_46)
Post #: 5
RE: Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 - 6/5/2001 5:15:51 PM   
BeYeuManhQuynh

quote:

I am just standing up for phi nhung & manh quynh and also I think BeYeuManhQuynh also, so be nicer next time!

Um, how did I get in this?

quote:

If you don't like cai luong this forum is not for you!

Don't be redicilous; everyone is welcome in herẹ

My Dung

(in reply to n/a_46)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Various] >> Miscellaneous >> Trich Doan Cai Luong Truoc 1975 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode