Thúy Nga Forum

Pbn106 review

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Pbn106 review Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 2:59:46 AM   
Andy Con Ca

Thuy Nga 106
Stage is set with to large column each with 3 set of light.

It's been awhile,since I've been to a PBN taping, I came to this show with very little expectation so the out come was very good to me, I was pleased with alot of numbers.  The opening to me was definity not what I was expected, since the last few taping in Vegas has good opening I was expecting more.

1.Dang Em Lua La - Luong Bang Quang 
 Music start an all u see is a dancer in ao dai in the black ground shadow. 
Ngoc Anh in a red pink ao tu than / ao dau 
Dancers with strips of silk
Stage have silk hanging on both sides of the stage. 
The song has a bit of ca tru tempo with a modern twist. 

Ky duyen and nnn eter from the center stage. She's wearing a white silk ao dai 

2.  Nguoi Em Sau Mong - Y Lan 
A piano in the middle of the stage
Her ao dai is very classy with a long tail on the back. Nhac si Tung chai played the piano

3.  Phan to tam - huong Lan. 
What a perfect match. She sounds amazing. She wore a black gold ao dai. Simple stage setting with 3 large silk drop down

4. Tra lai cho em - Luu Bich Trinh lam. 
Sang tac moi Cua hoai an. 
LB wore a gold dress with a black corset 
TL wore a black suit with a black and sliver blazer. The song was very good enjoyable but it's a very typical hoai an song and melody. The 2 didn't have much interaction. Bad duet pairing. It's like du am tinh Ta part 2

5. 4 Mua doi mong - dinh bao.  Quynh Vi - ky Phuong Uyen
Dancer in yellow dress. QV pink and KPU in purple. Very upbeat. Long dress then they tore it into short dress and use the 2 side to dance with. QV kept having problem with her outfit 

6. Tan co. Luu binh duong Le 
Huong Thuy - Chau long
The son - luu binh 
Calvin hiep - duong Le 
I really enjoy this number, and the son did such an awesome job in this number. I miss him in these type of music

7. Anh Dung Di - Hoai An - Huong Giang -Mai Tien Dung.  Very nice song. Very nice ballet love song. Remin of em ngu di and nhu van con day. 
"Anh phai Cuoc song Gio day khon cho Anh di lia chon khac" Anh phai I se co Trong Tuong lai not ngay Anh Tro ve Ben nhau ngu thoa ban dau. Love how the switch HG outfit without anyone noticing it. Part 2 to nhu van con day.
I love how they change huong giang clothes with out noticing. 

8. Gui Gio cho may ngan bay - dinh bao from nhom AMC. Not stage nothing exciting. 

9. Xoa Het -  Luo Bang Quang - Toc Tien - . India setting. She wore a pink outfit. Nice upbeat song. Not loving the hair at all. Doesn't go with the jewelry on her forehead.  Who ever did her hair is horrible.

10. Ao Lua Ha Dong - Bang Kieu 
Alot of fans start up and a large silk just flow there. There's a dancer in a white ao dai dancing behind the silk 

11. Hai dua gian nhau - Truong Vu - Mai Thien Van. MTV wore a two tone of pink ao dai. They sounds good. But I think in used to MTV and QL or TV and NQ but a fresh change

12. Mat diem buon - Hoang thi tho - Thai Chau 

13. Toi Ban Duong To - Nguyen Hung - NH in a blue ao dai. Good To see Him back into these type of music.  Vey light dance With 8 females dancer in gold ao dai and dance with ribbons

14. Kich cha Gia dau yeu. Nhom kich Thuy Nga. Bi hai kich. 
This time it was alot better and funnier then the past few Kich I've seen in the passed few pbn.

15. Fashion show Thoi trang.
 Nhac Dem Buon vuong Mau ao tieng hat Pham Ngoc Thai. 
Ta ao Cuoi - Dinh Bao. 
This fashion show was alright I'm not to fond of the models from Vietnam. I prefer singer model. But it was a nice collection

16. lien khuc troi hue vao thu chua em Trinh Lam ngan - Quang Le. 4 dancer with non la dancing in the backgroud. QL wore a black suit with purple short. Typical hue song.
Nho hue - ngu quynh   She wore a white ao dai with a front purple front with Lotus flower. 
More dancers comes out with 2 long teal fabric like water
Both  sang a few lines together. 

17. Lk nhat Trung  chot nho & tinh trai  ngang - tran Thai Hoa - lam Anh
TTH - wore a blaksuit with light purple shirt. 
Lam Anh - wore a turquoise Long dress baring one shoulder. A mix between ao dai and a dress. Look like MT dress in the last video. 
Stage is set with 4 window frames with silk drap.

18. Khong the quen Anh - phuc Truong - Nhu loan - diem Suong
DS is wrapped in a large purple fabric and on her side dancers in the background dancin and then they stripped it away and she's now wearing a gold dress
NL came in with a sliver dress.  Typical phuoc Truong song. To much to his song lately and they all sound the same to me

19. Tu giong hat em - Thien ton
Stage is set with a long fabric in the middle stage and more fabric in the back. A female dancer dancing floatin and flying with it.  Great job Thien Ton.

20. Van yeu 1 nguoi - nguyen hong thuan - Minh Tuyet Quang dung
Stage set with fans and we see 2 light fabric flowing 
QD in a blue blazer 
MT - blue flower dress with red shoes
This is such a nice song. I'm very glad she sang with someone else other then bank kieu this time. 

21. Phien cho song - hoai ai - Duy Truong - ha vy 
3 long teal like water 
The singers pretend Thier on a boat and ho qua lai.   It's a very cute upbeat que huong song.

22. Trang - thanh ha - Don ho - tran Quang nam. Stage is set all white. Thanh ha wore a long dress. 
Don ho wore a suit with matalic blazer. Nothing to special 

23. Trang duoi Chan Minh - Thu phuong she came out In a white sliver nude skin ao dai. Just a simple stage 

24. Khong phai em - vo hoai phuc - Anh tu. new song. 
New song, nice voice good looking guy but still need more work..good luck to him

25.  Doi tra - Luong bang Quang -Anh Minh - LTQ. 
Very up beat song
AM in a black red out very birtney spears like outfit.
She's standing on a box.
LTQ wore black pant with white and black lather straps on him. 
Awesome song very up beat and catchy I really love it..another hit for Anh Minh gotta love her. Well have this on repeat once the DVD come out

26. Fashion show 
Lien khuc Mua Thu Trong Mua - Bup Be Khong Tinh Yeu
What an awesome ending I love it so much. First time for MTV and I really enjoy her. All the ao dai were awesome took me back to pbn passport to music and fashion. 

Overall this taping was very good, was enjoyable to me. I can't wait to get the DVD. 
I love learning about the silk how it was made....

https://www.facebook.com/andyconca
Post #: 1
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 4:43:43 AM   
Asian_Love_Forever

i'm not excited about the opening... but im really excited to see all of the other numbers! and can you tell use more details about the stage

PARIS BY NIGHT 112
COMING SOON

(in reply to Andy Con Ca)
Post #: 2
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 5:34:48 AM   
tranthanhlong

KỲ NÀY THÚY NGA CÓ THAY ĐỔI SONG CA 1 TÝ
MTV-TV
QL-NQ
RẤT HAY
MONG TTTN SẼ THƯỜNG XUYÊN LÀM ĐIỀU NÀY
THANKS

(in reply to Asian_Love_Forever)
Post #: 3
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 5:40:35 AM   
Kate6888

Thực sự không ấn tượng với songlist kỳ này chút nào
Chủ đề rất hay nhưng chốt lại thì chả thấy đọng lại chút nào chủ đề này cả , chả hiểu sao nữa

Lòng người ta . . . Ai biết có dài lâu

(in reply to tranthanhlong)
Post #: 4
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 6:08:00 AM   
ngangheo1988

Thì songlist có được mấy bài ăn nhập với chủ đề đâu

Mưa rừng ơi.................

(in reply to Kate6888)
Post #: 5
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 6:53:12 AM   
boigeorge00

I dont even know what they were thinking hiring models from VN but whatever. sounds like an exciting show nonetheless. thanks for the the review.

(in reply to ngangheo1988)
Post #: 6
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 7:21:58 AM   
congacon

they need new performers for pbn. i think it is refreshing to see new faces in pbn. the audiences can't eat rice all the time.

sounds like a very solid show. can't wait for the dvd. hope tn will release pics of stage soon.

thanx andy for the awesome review

< Message edited by congacon -- 9/2/2012 7:42:32 AM >

(in reply to boigeorge00)
Post #: 7
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 9:27:25 AM   
Boy_tahn

Nhin songlist chi co khoang vai bai la lien quan toi lua, nhung cung khong dang noi bang da so cac bai con lai dan dung thieu lua.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 8
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 9:58:11 AM   
NoiDauTuDay

A few thoughts from the song list.

Quang Lê & Như Quỳnh - I'm personally not a big fan of Huế songs. Some songs are catchy, but most of the songs sound all the same. I fell asleep during their previous duet - Áo Hoa - which was also a Huế-themed song. I was hoping they would sing a cute quê hương/chinh chiến song. *Sigh* Also, the concept sounds like he sings one, she sings one, and they end the song together. *Sigh* I rather they duet together, or sing 2 songs back to back so at least they can split the songs in CDs.

Áo Lụa Hà Đông - I was hoping Trần Thái Hòa would sing this song. Bằng Kiều is a fine singer, no doubt, but many times he tries to show off his techniques and ability to hit the high notes that oftentimes just ruins nét nhẹ nhàng and the romanticism that are portrayed in songs like these. I guess I can't say more since I haven't listened, but unless BK completely changes his style, I know I wasn't looking forward to this.

Mùa Thu Trong Mưa & Búp Bê Không Tình Yêu - The review makes this sounds interesting...but I still sing the songs combo sounds odd. Búp Bê Không Tình Yêu is too teeny-poppy song for a Áo Dài fashion show. I mean when you think of Búp Bê, you think of these short dresses they wear, not áo dài. This is like the 2nd version of Nhạt Nắng & Biển Nhớ where 2 songs were totally opposite of each other, and it was my least favorite vocal performances of singers áo dài fashion show. At least if they have Áo Lụa Hà Đông, followed by Mùa Thu Trong Mưa...I think it would have turned out better...as the first song is about how beautiful the day is when she's around...and the 2nd song is how gloomy the day is when she's not around...and they're about autumm...

Trần Thái Hòa & Lam Anh - Looking forward to this performance...songs sound good...Tinh Trái Ngang was my most favorite of Nhật Trung, La Sương Sương's duet on PBN...so will see how this turns out...but glad they're paired up.

Trường Vũ, Mai Thiên Vân - Um...of all the songs they can still choose..they chose the one that Trường Vũ and Như Quỳnh already dueted in their Xin Đừng Trách Đa Đa CD?

< Message edited by NoiDauTuDay -- 9/2/2012 10:22:22 AM >

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 9
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 6:28:05 PM   
ban_toi

haizzz

hai đứa giận nhau thì Trường Vũ đã song ca với Như Quỳnh trong album Xin Đừng Trách Đa Đa rùi

mà phải chi Trần Thái Hòa hát Goi Gio Cho May Ngàn Bay mặc dù bài này anh đã hát trong album :(

< Message edited by ban_toi -- 9/2/2012 6:52:13 PM >

-Revenge SS2-

(in reply to NoiDauTuDay)
Post #: 10
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 8:11:41 PM   
NhuQuynhLovely

"LỤA" songlist....hahaha...k còn gì để ý kiến với TN nữa.......................

(in reply to ban_toi)
Post #: 11
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 10:57:57 PM   
triangel175

Không có MỘT THOÁNG QUÊ HƯƠNG???
Không có Nhạc kịch: LỤA theo tác phẩm văn học (đã dựng thành film)?
KHÁNH LY? KHÁNH HÀ? NGỌC HẠ?
Ôi,,,,,Paris by night!!!

(in reply to NhuQuynhLovely)
Post #: 12
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/2/2012 11:01:47 PM   
lilac1187

lụa ở đây là do công ty dệt may Thái Tuấn ở VN tài trợ mà
nên kg ngạc nhiên khi các em chân dài -gà- của "tú ông" Vũ khắc Tiệp được "ké" vào show để biểu diễn .....lụa Thái Tuấn

'

< Message edited by lilac1187 -- 9/2/2012 11:23:45 PM >

(in reply to NhuQuynhLovely)
Post #: 13
[Awaiting Approval]
MCT

[Awaiting Approval]
Post #: 14
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/3/2012 11:40:07 AM   
Boy_tahn

I didn't go to the show... but I'm glad I didn't. Base on this review...

1.Dang Em Lua La - Ngoc Anh
2.Nguoi Em Sau Mong - Y Lan
3.Phan to tam - Huong Lan.

-looking like they got a good start off. I like how they chose Ngoc Anh to open the show solo with a "ao tu than" song... very fresh and yet fit the theme perfectly. And then, follow by the two divas of 2 dong nhac khac, it's a nice touch too. I thought it was Khanh Ha doing this show, but I'm glad they switched to Y Lan.

4. Tra Lai Cho Em - Luu Bich & Trinh Lam. (probably sung by Quang Vinh before, Thuy Nga love to reuse Quang Vinh's songs)
5. Bon Mua Doi Mong - Quynh Vi & Ky Phuong Uyen

-Khong con hinh anh gi ve "lua" nua roi... totally off topic. They could have Quynh Vi & Ky Phuong cover "Nang Xanh" Quoc Dung, or "Bay Ngay Doi Mong" Tran Thien Thanh, "Bon Mau Ao"...

6.Tan co. Luu binh duong Le -Huong Thuy & The Son, already did a great job with this song in her cd, so I bet it'd be great number but why, Calvin Hiep? He's too flamboyant in most the previous acts. Maybe he made clothes for this show for free?

7. Anh Dung Di - Hoai An - Huong Giang -Mai Tien Dung.

-Huong Giang is ****s with nhac tre, should let Mai Tien Dung sung solo or with Toc Tien, and let Huong Giang do a oldies in Ao Dai, she's better that way.

8. Gui Gio cho may ngan bay - dinh bao

-Could have use "Ta Ao Xanh" is more lua. It's from Doan Chuan & Tu Linh too.

9. Xoa Het - Toc Tien

-Toc Tien lai dance nua... evenly when this show is about lua...this sounds horrible. Maybe cause lua from India? Anyway, before this show I requested Thuy Nga and Toc Tien herself to have Toc Tien cover an old nhac tre hit but more of a ballad- "Ben Em La Bien Rong" so people get to hear her voice, and with this show...they can have blue silk cover the whole stage or flying around. Too Bad!!!

10. Ao Lua Ha Dong - Bang Kieu

-I rather Tran Thai Hoa sing this song, Bang Kieu's vocal is too showing off, and this song require mot vocal nhe nhang, gian di hon.

11. Hai dua gian nhau - Truong Vu - Mai Thien Van.

yes, Nhu Quynh & Truong Vu already sung this song together. perhaps they should pick a different song or replace Truong Vu with Quang Le. Save money. Besides after missing one DVD, Quang Le deserves two numbers.

12. Mat diem buon - Hoang thi tho - Thai Chau

13. Toi Ban Duong To - Nguyen Hung - NH in a blue ao dai. Good To see Him back into these type of music. Vey light dance With 8 females dancer in gold ao dai and dance with ribbons

14. Kich cha Gia dau yeu. Nhom kich Thuy Nga. Bi hai kich.
This time it was alot better and funnier then the past few Kich I've seen in the passed few pbn.

15. Fashion show Thoi trang.
Nhac Dem Buon vuong Mau ao tieng hat Pham Ngoc Thai.
Ta ao Cuoi - Dinh Bao.
This fashion show was alright I'm not to fond of the models from Vietnam. I prefer singer model. But it was a nice collection

16. lien khuc troi hue vao thu chua em Trinh Lam ngan - Quang Le. 4 dancer with non la dancing in the backgroud. QL wore a black suit with purple short. Typical hue song.
Nho hue - ngu quynh She wore a white ao dai with a front purple front with Lotus flower.
More dancers comes out with 2 long teal fabric like water
Both sang a few lines together.

-Can't wait to see this number, I love Hue music more and more each day. It's nice that they seperate Nhu Quynh & Quang Le, not having them sung together like Ao Hoa, they looked more like "chi & em". It's so weird.

17. Lk nhat Trung chot nho & tinh trai ngang - tran Thai Hoa - lam Anh
TTH - wore a blaksuit with light purple shirt.
Lam Anh - wore a turquoise Long dress baring one shoulder. A mix between ao dai and a dress. Look like MT dress in the last video.
Stage is set with 4 window frames with silk drap.

-Although this is off topic too, but since the last 5-6 numbers were about "lua" this is totally acceptable... thay doi khong khi.

18. Khong the quen Anh - phuc Truong - Nhu loan - diem Suong

-These two girls need to go. Sorry just being honest. One is sexy but already too old, the other is neither old or sexy.

19. Tu giong hat em - Thien ton
Stage is set with a long fabric in the middle stage and more fabric in the back. A female dancer dancing floatin and flying with it. Great job Thien Ton.

20. Van yeu 1 nguoi - nguyen hong thuan - Minh Tuyet Quang dung

-Bad pairing, they should have let Minh Tuyet duet with Dang Vinh and save money on hiring Quang Dung.

21. Phien cho song - hoai ai - Duy Truong - ha vy

22. Trang - thanh ha - Don ho
23. Trang duoi Chan Minh - Thu phuong

- Nice concept but these two songs are too much about the "moon" than silk.

24. Khong phai em - vo hoai phuc - Anh tu. (Good luck to him!)

25. Doi tra - Luong bang Quang -Anh Minh - LTQ.

-pushing Anh Minh all the way to number 25 so she don't get to be in the fashion show? 'cause she's too short?

26. Fashion show
Lien khuc Mua Thu Trong Mua - Bup Be Khong Tinh Yeu

-Mua Thu Trong Mua is good choice but "Bup Be Khong Tinh Yeu" seriously??? Could have use "Little Saigon" sung by Don Ho.

(in reply to lilac1187)
Post #: 15
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/3/2012 11:58:30 AM   
boigeorge00

lol that review sounds more like trolling. ANyway why don't they ever include AM in the group numbers, i don't think it's because she's too short since MT isn't any taller.

< Message edited by boigeorge00 -- 9/3/2012 12:21:29 PM >

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 16
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/3/2012 11:59:20 AM   
congacon

boy-tahn, how corny and cheesy would it be if every song is about lua?

and u seem to be so judgmental without having seen the show. andy didnt do an indepth review. it's more like a fashion review rather than a musical review. so his review is very one dimensional and personal. his taste might be different compare to your taste other others'.

my overall point is that, u can't make a good judgement base on lack and inadequate of information. just don't be too quick to jump into a conclusion yet.

(in reply to Boy_tahn)
Post #: 17
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/3/2012 2:08:36 PM   
lilac1187

from boy-tahn:
9. Xoa Het - Toc Tien

-Toc Tien lai dance nua... evenly when this show is about lua...this sounds horrible. Maybe cause lua from India? Anyway, before this show I requested Thuy Nga and Toc Tien herself to have Toc Tien cover an old nhac tre hit but more of a ballad- "Ben Em La Bien Rong" so people get to hear her voice, and with this show...they can have blue silk cover the whole stage or flying around. Too Bad!!!
from Andy Con ca:

Doesn't go with the jewelry on her forehead. Who ever did her hair is horrible.

total agree with both of your cmts . Đúng là quá chán để nghe, nhìn Toctien hát nhạc dance anymore !!!!! Sao kg để she hát trở lại hoặc thay đổi như Tóc Mây, Em trong mắt tôi ???? Thuynga and Toctien dường như muốn Korean-hóa cho her , nhưng có cần thiết và có tạo ra ấn tượng hoặc mới lạ không ?? nhìn TT lai căng và ...HORRIBLE như Andy Con ca cmt về her hair

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 18
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/3/2012 2:12:21 PM   
Boy_tahn

quote:

ORIGINAL: congacon

boy-tahn, how corny and cheesy would it be if every song is about lua?

and u seem to be so judgmental without having seen the show. andy didnt do an indepth review. it's more like a fashion review rather than a musical review. so his review is very one dimensional and personal. his taste might be different compare to your taste other others'.

my overall point is that, u can't make a good judgement base on lack and inadequate of information. just don't be too quick to jump into a conclusion yet.

Well... when PBN Nguoi Tinh came out, I thought the DVD was going to be bad too and then the DVD was actually worse than I thought. This one was be the same. Of course every song should be about "lua" 'cause it's the theme, otherwise there would be no theme. And yes it's ok to put in some some to mix it up but not more than half the songs are not "lua" related.

(in reply to congacon)
Post #: 19
RE: Pbn106 review - 9/3/2012 2:13:28 PM   
Boy_tahn

quote:

ORIGINAL: lilac1187

from boy-tahn:
9. Xoa Het - Toc Tien

from Andy Con ca:

total agree with both of your cmts . Đúng là quá chán để nghe, nhìn Toctien hát nhạc dance anymore !!!!! Sao kg để she hát trở lại hoặc thay đổi như Tóc Mây, Em trong mắt tôi ???? Thuynga and Toctien dường như muốn Korean-hóa cho her , nhưng có cần thiết và có tạo ra ấn tượng hoặc mới lạ không ?? nhìn TT lai căng và ...HORRIBLE như Andy Con ca cmt về her hair

quote:

ORIGINAL: lilac1187

from boy-tahn:
9. Xoa Het - Toc Tien

from Andy Con ca:

'cause her hair and make up are normally done by her friends, young guys, not professional TN crew like Travis, Nhat Binh, Phi,...

(in reply to lilac1187)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Thúy Nga Online] >> [Default Category] >> Thúy Nga News >> Pbn106 review Page: [1] 2   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode